DePuy, hip, Hip Replacement, hip resurfacing, Medicine, Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency, Nephew Smith, Patient
Briefly, two hip resurfacings, one hip revised and now waiting for the other hip revision.
I have a large lump on my buttock full of toxicity.
I have become rather cross at the medical profession’s economical dispensing of the truth.
I have been told that I may wake up minus a hip and that makes me even more angrier because this should have been dealt with two years ago, when a scan showed fluid around the hip.
Thank you for all the info on your blog – it has been a great help.
- UK hospital recalls all Smith & Nephew Birmingham Hip Resurfacing Patients… (earlsview.com)
- The Power of the Birmingham Hip Resurfacing – NOT (earlsview.com)
- Alison’s story – BHR’s don’t work for petite women – read on… (earlsview.com)
- A comparison of Leg Length and Femoral Offset discrepancies in Hip Resurfacing, Large Head Metal-on-Metal and Conventional Total Hip Replacement (earlsview.com)
- Another S&N BHR goes Sour – Brenda’s Story (UK) (earlsview.com)
- Katie’s Full Story – Metal on Metal BHR Mess (earlsview.com)
- UK surgeon warns public about dangers of all-metal hip implants, especially for women | Depuy Hip Recall (earlsview.com)
- JBJS | Prevalence of Pseudotumor in Asymptomatic Patients After Metal-on-Metal Hip Arthroplasty (earlsview.com)
- Tens of thousands of British patients with metal hip replacements at risk of being poisoned (earlsview.com)
- Mark’s Story – another Smith & Nephew BHR disaster – 18 Months (earlsview.com)
Howard Sadwin said:
Pualine, I can share this nightnmare you are living. Read about Howard Sadwin, contact me at your convenience, I’m sure it maybe of help. email@example.com
In hospital 10 months, 12+ surgeries, no hip for 18 months and on and on.
Reach out you are not alone.