They are doing this in two weeks. I have had pain, clicking, grinding, limping, fluid, mild metal counts(but above normal)all along.
I spent the last 18 months in pain, and having my surgeon in Az trying to convince me it was all normal.
I moved to MD, and found out other wise.
My biggest beef is I still haven’t finished paying for the first surgery. This just dosen’t seem fair.
I’m only 49 and have lost my job over this along with two other arthritic issues.
How many peoples lives need to be trashed before these companies are made responsible for what they have done?
- Alison’s story – BHR’s don’t work for petite women – read on… (earlsview.com)
- Prisoner in own home at 43 – Smith & Nephew BHR disaster – again (UK) (earlsview.com)
- More Smith & Nephew BHR Problems (earlsview.com)
- Howard View – on a few things (earlsview.com)
- Another S&N BHR goes Sour – Brenda’s Story (UK) (earlsview.com)
- Smith & Nephew spins off N.C. biologics unit into joint venture Bioventus (medcitynews.com)
- Smith & Nephew Inc. Spins Off Biologics Unit Into JV With Essex Woodlands Health Ventures (biospace.com)
- FDA Clears Smith & Nephew’s Single-Use Negative Pressure Wound Therapy System (medgadget.com)
- Simon Moyes teams up with Smith & Nephew to launch pioneering new website (simonmoyes.co.uk)
- FDA Clears PICO* Single Use Negative Pressure Wound Therapy System – Instructions for Application Use Provided by a MS Tag (barcode) On Packaging (ducknetweb.blogspot.com)