Letter from David Eisbrouch, Esq.
As a DePuy Hip Lawyer, I can tell you the stories behind defective product recalls cannot be understood in the news headlines alone, but rather by listening to the stories as told by those whose experiences prompted the recalls in the first place. And in 25 years litigating on behalf of those who have suffered such experiences, it is still hard for me to believe that something as invasive as a surgical hip implant can fail 20 years ahead of schedule for nearly 15% of the people who receive the devices. We have received literally hundreds of telephone calls to our DePuy Lawsuit phone number from clients who have experienced hip implant dislocation, bone fractures, loosening of the implant and needed revision surgery. Read More…
- Lawsuit Against DePuy Filed From Spain (earlsview.com)
- Techniques In Implementing A Hip Replacement Operation (earlsview.com)
- Hip-replacement recall hurts profits at Johnson & Johnson (earlsview.com)
- ‘Metal on metal’ hip implants leave some recipients in pain, at risk (earlsview.com)
- Australia – Hip surgery ruins lives (earlsview.com)
- Patient Victory in Wisconsin Court Over DePuy ASR Hip Recall Litigation (prweb.com)
- Associate Professor Michael J. Neil – Doesn’t Recommend Resurfacing (earlsview.com)
Pingback: Page not found « Earl's View
I saw a lot of law firms ( for example Houssiere Durant & Houssiere LLP ) with specialized lawyers that tell us about lawsuits, but I can`t find some news about lawyers that wins this lawsuits. J&J Company is very strong and legal processes during a lot of time?
I think they are l still before the courts.
They will win. Just a question of how much.