Birmingham Hip Resurfacing, Cobalt chrome, cobalt levels, Cobalt poisoning, DePuy, Food & Drug Administration, Hip Replacement, hip resurfacing, Howard Sadwin, Medical device, Nephew Smith, Smith & Nephew, Smith & Nephew BHR Problems, UNited States
Howard Sadwin – robbed of life
Many of you will have read Howard Sadwin’s story and comments over the last 6 months.
If you have any doubt about the impact of the BHR hip replacement device when it goes wrong – which is being seen more and more – then take a look at this. Same goes for other Metal on Metal hips.
Howard suggests that all of you who have had problems with any hips – to take videos, pictures of how your MOM has altered your life, moving around, can’t bend over, can’t walk whatever. I will publish them – over 86,000 visits to this site in the last 6 months – nearly 800 a day at present – your story will get heard.
You can email me at email@example.com
- Birmingham surgeon the hero as Iron Mike gets metal hip | Easier (earlsview.com)
- Another S&N BHR goes Sour – Brenda’s Story (UK) (earlsview.com)
- Katie’s Full Story – Metal on Metal BHR Mess (earlsview.com)
- A comparison of Leg Length and Femoral Offset discrepancies in Hip Resurfacing, Large Head Metal-on-Metal and Conventional Total Hip Replacement (earlsview.com)
- Jill’s View – Happy New Year! (earlsview.com)
- Hip Resurfacing – Hip Surgery Option Loses Key Backer (NY Times) (earlsview.com)
- JBJS | A Multinational Assessment of Metal-on-Metal Bearings in Hip Replacement (earlsview.com)
- More Hocus Pocus around the Smith & Nephew BHR Metallosis Problems (earlsview.com)
- AAOS Releases TO on MoM Hip Implants (earlsview.com)
- UK surgeon warns public about dangers of all-metal hip implants, especially for women | Depuy Hip Recall (earlsview.com)
Howard Sadwin said:
Earl, the pictures look great, I only wish they were happier. I pray this message will help people realize the importance of participating. If they don’t nothing will change, except time and more devastation.
I, like most people just wanted to get through surgery and move on with my life.
I never in a million years could have imagined, I would be discussing my personal life, my family, my heart aches with anyone other then my wife or my labrador retriever.
This could be my calling, only God can answer that question.
I do know that I will accomplish what ever I humanly possibly can so this will never happen again, accountabilty will be brought out through our legal systems and governments.
The medical device world will be held accountable for all the damage their devices have caused to people. The laws will dictate the rules and regulations, not the device world and if they break the laws, they will know the meaning of justice when they report to their investors and explain the billions of dollars they had to pay out in legal fees and damages paid to innocent people who did believe in their products.
These pictures I hope will open doors to allow me and I welcome help from anyone that wants Justice.
Thanks Earl great work.
I wish we both had a happier calling!!! But, yes, I have talked to so many who think that they are alone – but they are not!
Pingback: Alison’s story – BHR’s don’t work for petite women – read on… « Earl's View
Pingback: Pauline’s horror run with Hip Resurfacing – Metal on Metal « Earl's View
Pingback: Lynne’s Story – UK – BHR failure after 6 years « Earl's View
Pingback: How is this for absolute BS… Smith & Nephew BHR Failures are just as damaging « Earl's View
Pingback: Howard Sadwin’s Suffering from Metal-on-Metal Hip Implant | Mesh Medical Device Newsdesk « Earl's View