Birmingham Hip Resurfacing, Cobalt chrome, cobalt levels, Cobalt poisoning, DePuy, Food & Drug Administration, Hip Replacement, hip resurfacing, Howard Sadwin, Medical device, Nephew Smith, Smith & Nephew, Smith & Nephew BHR Problems, UNited States
Howard Sadwin – robbed of life
Many of you will have read Howard Sadwin’s story and comments over the last 6 months.
If you have any doubt about the impact of the BHR hip replacement device when it goes wrong – which is being seen more and more – then take a look at this. Same goes for other Metal on Metal hips.
Howard suggests that all of you who have had problems with any hips – to take videos, pictures of how your MOM has altered your life, moving around, can’t bend over, can’t walk whatever. I will publish them – over 86,000 visits to this site in the last 6 months – nearly 800 a day at present – your story will get heard.
You can email me at email@example.com
- Birmingham surgeon the hero as Iron Mike gets metal hip | Easier (earlsview.com)
- Another S&N BHR goes Sour – Brenda’s Story (UK) (earlsview.com)
- Katie’s Full Story – Metal on Metal BHR Mess (earlsview.com)
- A comparison of Leg Length and Femoral Offset discrepancies in Hip Resurfacing, Large Head Metal-on-Metal and Conventional Total Hip Replacement (earlsview.com)
- Jill’s View – Happy New Year! (earlsview.com)
- Hip Resurfacing – Hip Surgery Option Loses Key Backer (NY Times) (earlsview.com)
- JBJS | A Multinational Assessment of Metal-on-Metal Bearings in Hip Replacement (earlsview.com)
- More Hocus Pocus around the Smith & Nephew BHR Metallosis Problems (earlsview.com)
- AAOS Releases TO on MoM Hip Implants (earlsview.com)
- UK surgeon warns public about dangers of all-metal hip implants, especially for women | Depuy Hip Recall (earlsview.com)