Bernstein Liebhard LLP Launches Stryker Hip Recall Lawyer Website
Published 12:45 a.m., Saturday, July 14, 2012
New York, New York (PRWEB) July 13, 2012
Bernstein Liebhard LLP, a nationwide law firm representing clients who have been injured by defective metal-on-metal hip implants, has launched a new website about Stryker hip recall lawyers. The Firm is currently offering free and confidential case evaluations to individuals who received a recalled Stryker Rejuvenate or ABG II modular-neck stem. Stryker recalled the devices on July 6, 2012, citing incidents of side effects such as fretting and corrosion, which can lead to pain, swelling and adverse tissue reactions.* The Stryker hip lawyers at Bernstein Liebhard LLP created the website to help individuals who might have experienced problems from their devices learn about their legal rights and options.
“Like others who have suffered injuries from defective hip implants, we are finding that those calling our firm with questions about the Stryker recalled products have often been suffering for years,” said Bernstein Liebhard LLP Partner Felecia L. Stern.
The problems seen in the Stryker hip recall are similar to those seen in the DePuy ASR hip recall. Johnson & Johnson recalled the ASR metal hip implants in August 2010 due to unacceptably high failure rates. There have been numerous studies and warnings about the dangers of metal-on-metal implants since the DePuy recall.
Learn More About Stryker Hip Recall Lawyers
Bernstein Liebhard LLP provides the latest information on the Stryker hip recall on its new website. In addition, the firm provides a wealth of information about other metal-on-metal hip implant http://www.consumerinjurylawyers.com. Those who experienced complications after receiving metal-on-metal hip implants may be able to file a lawsuit to seek compensation for their injuries, including medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. The hip recall lawyers at Bernstein Liebhard LLP are investigating and filing cases on behalf of individuals allegedly injured by the following metal hip implants:
- DePuy ASR hip implants;
- DePuy Pinnacle metal-on-metal hip systems; and
- Wright Conserve hip systems.
Contact our hip recall lawyers today for a free case review.
About Bernstein Liebhard LLP
Bernstein Liebhard LLP is a New York-based law firm exclusively representing injured persons in complex individual and class action lawsuits nationwide since 1993, including those who have been harmed by dangerous drugs, defective medical devices and consumer products. The firm has been named by The National Law Journal to the “Plaintiffs’ Hot List,” recognizing the top plaintiffs’ firms in the country, for the past nine consecutive years. Only two firms in the country have been selected for the Hot List nine years in a row.
Bernstein Liebhard LLP
10 East 40th Street
New York, New York 10016
ATTORNEY ADVERTISING. © 2012 Bernstein Liebhard LLP. The law firm responsible for this advertisement is Bernstein Liebhard LLP, 10 East 40th Street, New York, New York 10016, (212) 779-1414. The lawyer responsible for this advertisement in the State of Connecticut is Amy L. Abate. Prior results do not guarantee or predict a similar outcome with respect to any future matter.
Felecia L. Stern, Esq.
Bernstein Liebhard LLP
- Recipients Injured By Metal-On-Metal Hips Speak Out Against Dangers of MoM Hips – SFGate (earlsview.com)
- Stryker Recalls Two Metal-on-Metal Hip Implants (earlsview.com)
- J&J Sold Transvaginal Mesh Implants After FDA Ordered Company To Cease Marketing – SFGate (earlsview.com)
- Bernstein Liebhard LLP Reports On Developments In DePuy Pinnacle Hip MDL (prweb.com)
- Bernstein Liebhard LLP Launches New Video On DePuy ASR Hip Recall (prweb.com)
- Johnson & Johnson Sold ASR Hip Implants Abroad Following FDA Rejection (prweb.com)
- Defective Hip Implant Lawyers Offer Free Case Reviews for Stryker Hip Implant Claims – Times Union (earlsview.com)
- Long-Term Health Risks Associated with Genotoxic Nanoparticles Released by Failing Metal-on-Metal Hip Implants (earlsview.com)
- Stryker Recalls ABG II and Rejuvenate Modular-Neck Stems for Risks Posed by Corrosion and Wear : US Recall News (earlsview.com)
- Biomet M2a Magnum Metal-on-Metal Hip Replacement Lawsuit (earlsview.com)