Birmingham, Cobalt chrome, Cobalt poisoning, DePuy, Hip Replacement, hip replacement failure, hip resurfacing, hip revision, Magnetic resonance imaging, Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency, Nephew Smith, Smith & Nephew, surgery
It now has to be revised because of AVAL damage.
Is there a firm of solicitors acting for a group claim for Birmingham hip revision surgery because of AVAL damage?
- Harold’s Story – Smith & Nephew BHR – Pain & Tumour – Revision… (earlsview.com)
- Another S&N BHR goes Sour – Brenda’s Story (UK) (earlsview.com)
- Alison’s story – BHR’s don’t work for petite women – read on… (earlsview.com)
- Bryan’s Story – 28 Years Old, Two Hip Replacements – One dud Smith & Nephew BHR (earlsview.com)
- UK hospital recalls all Smith & Nephew Birmingham Hip Resurfacing Patients… (earlsview.com)
- John’s Story – More Smith & Nephew BHR Misery @ 39 years old (earlsview.com)
- Kiwis told of implant poison risk – Metal on Metal (earlsview.com)
- Katie’s Full Story – Metal on Metal BHR Mess (earlsview.com)
- More Hocus Pocus around the Smith & Nephew BHR Metallosis Problems (earlsview.com)
- The Power of the Birmingham Hip Resurfacing – NOT (earlsview.com)