Rottenstein Law Group Reports on Research Paper Concluding FDA’s Medical Device Approval Process Needs Reform
As a law firm representing women who allege they were injured by vaginal mesh products, the Rottenstein Law Group believes the FDA misclassified those products as medical devices that aren’t risky enough to require pre-market human testing.
The Rottenstein Law Group is a New York-based law firm that represents clients nationwide in mass tort actions. The firm’s founder, Rochelle Rottenstein, has more than two decades of experience as a lawyer, and compassionately represents clients in consumer product injury, mass tort, and class action lawsuits.
The Rottenstein Law Group, LLP
Rochelle Rottenstein, Esq.
321 W. Street
New York NY 10036
(212) 933-9500 (office phone)
(212) 933-9980 (facsimile)
- News Headline Story | equities.com (earlsview.com)
- Rottenstein Law Group Applauds FDA Device Chief’s Recommendation To Close Dangerous Loophole In Agency’s Medical-Device Approval Process (prweb.com)
- Rottenstein Law Group Principal’s Opinion on FDA-Related Legislation Featured In Major Medical Device Publication (prweb.com)
- FDA Proposes New Rule That Would Require Medical Devices Such as Surgical Mesh to Carry Unique Device Identifier (earlsview.com)
- DePuy ASR Hip Settlements – Rottenstein Law Group (earlsview.com)
- Medical Device ” The Senate Passes Unparalleled Medical Device User Fee Act (earlsview.com)
- The Senate Passes Unparalleled Medical Device User Fee Act (depuyrecall.wordpress.com)
- Johnson & Johnson Ignored FDA Order to Halt Sales of Gynecare Prolift Vaginal Mesh Device (prleap.com)
- War on Health: The FDA’s Cult of Tyranny (articles.mercola.com)