NEW YORK, July 10, 2012 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ — Legal-Bay LLC, the lawsuit settlement funding company, announced today that the company had a robust 2nd quarter mostly due to high volume in assisting victims with pre-settlement funding of the DePuy and Johnson & Johnson Hip Implant Recall, as well as Transvaginal Mesh products. Additionally, the company expanded its operations to a new “state of the art” facility with increased staff, additional funding capital, and newly aligned marketing partners.
The sales of both DePuy and the various mesh cases (vaginal, pelvic, bladder slings, and hernia Kugel mesh) were due to both of the litigations slowing down without any settlement news. However, Legal-Bay believes that the average settlement value for both DePuy and transvaginal mesh cases could be from $500K to $1mm depending on damages and other factors. Legal-Bay provides individuals with what plaintiff’s refer to as “lawsuit loans” with up to $50K on each of these cases. However, the lawsuit cash advance is not a lawsuit loan and only needs to be paid back if the case is actually won.
Patty Kirby, Head of Client Relations, commented about the company’s success, “Most of our DePuy lawsuit funding and Mesh clients cannot wait and need money today, so our program enables them to access $50K immediately off their case and still be left with approximately $450K at settlement on a case valued at $500K. The 2nd quarter our applications were up across the board, as we have recently launched a separate division for accident lawsuit funding cases. We added staff to handle this influx of business. We are now equipped to handle the largest funding cases with extremely low rates and the absolute fastest turnaround time’s industry wide.”
Legal-Bay says that they have also seen substantial growth in Commercial Litigation, Quit Tam or Whistleblower, Wrongful Imprisonment, FELA, Jones Act, Mesothelioma, and Actos Pharmaceutical case funding in 2012.
Plaintiffs in need of a DePuy, Transvaginal Mesh lawsuit funding, car or commercial truck accident funding or any other lawsuit settlement funding can apply directly to lawsuitssettlementfunding.com or call toll free at 877.571.0405 where agents are standing by 24 hours a day to assist you.
Contact: Patty Kirby, Head of Client Relationsinfo@legal-bay.com, ph. 877.571.0405
SOURCE Legal-Bay LLC
- Accident Lawsuit Funding Site to Be Launched By Legal-Bay and Route 72 (prweb.com)
- States Wary of Lawsuit Funding Firms (blogs.lawyers.com)
- Lawsuit Settlement Funding Partnership between Legal-Bay and Route 72 off to Good Start (prweb.com)
- New Lawsuit on Transvaginal Mesh: Severe Complications (prweb.com)
- DePuy ASR Hip Implant Failures Mount, with Devastating Effects (blogs.lawyers.com)
- DePuy Hip Lawsuit | DePuy ASR Hip Recall (earlsview.com)
- J&J Sold Transvaginal Mesh Implants After FDA Ordered Company To Cease Marketing – SFGate (earlsview.com)
- Submitting a Transvaginal Mesh Lawsuit (kellymcloughlin.com)
- DePuy Hip Litigation (kellymcloughlin.com)