Asia, China, China Kanghui Holdings, Eastern Time Zone, FDA, Food & Drug Administration, MarketWatch, UNited States
China Kanghui Holdings Receives FDA Approvals for Hip and Knee Systems – MarketWatch.
CHANGZHOU, China, Jan. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ — China Kanghui Holdings KH -0.27% (“Kanghui” or the “Company”), a leading domestic developer, manufacturer and marketer of orthopedic implants in China, today announced that the Company’s wholly-owned subsidiary, TGM Medical, Inc. (“TGM”), has received approvals from the Food and Drug Administration of the United States (the “FDA”) for its Helicon(TM) Hip System (“HHS”), Milestone Knee System (“MKS”) and related surgical instruments.
Mr. Libo Yang, Chief Executive Officer of the Company, stated, “We are very pleased that our recent acquisitions not only have laid a strong foundation for our future growth but also provide us with strong momentum for 2012. With successful FDA approvals for TGM’s HHS and MKS, we are well-positioned to launch these products this year to kick start our reconstructive joint segment. We have a good start in 2012 and will continue to implement our business opportunities and growth strategies.”
About China Kanghui Holdings
Founded in 1997, Kanghui is a leading domestic developer, manufacturer and marketer of orthopedic implants in China. The Company offers a wide array of proprietary orthopedic implant products in trauma and spine. It has an extensive network of distributors for its products in China. In addition, Kanghui’s products are distributed in 28 countries. Kanghui has strong research and development capabilities, focused on developing new proprietary products, including new product lines, extensions of existing product lines and enhancements of existing products. For more information, please visit http://www.kanghui.com .
Contact:China Kanghui Holdings Investor Relations Department +1-888-321-2558
Asia Bridge Capital LimitedCarene Toh+86-186 1835 6339 email@example.com
SOURCE China Kanghui Holdings
- Orthopedic Implants – A Global Market Overview (prnewswire.com)
- Howards View on the FDA and Medical Device Failures (earlsview.com)
- FDA probes JNJ, Bard and others on transvaginal mesh risks | MassDevice – Medical Device Industry News (earlsview.com)
- New Models of Hip and Knee Implants Not Better, Study Finds – NYTimes.com (earlsview.com)
- Hip and Knee Implants: Old Ones May Be Better Than New Ones ” AARP (earlsview.com)
- High Tibial Osteotomy Surgery by Vejthani Hospital – MarketWatch (earlsview.com)
- China’s Eight Most Profitable US-Listed Tech Stocks in 2011 (paidcontent.org)
- China’s Landing: Will These Stocks Buck the Trend? (dailyfinance.com)
- India State FDA Files Complaint against DePuy with Mumbai Police | DePuy Hip Replacement Lawsuit Information Site (earlsview.com)
- Howard Sadwin’s Story – a lesson in perserverance… (earlsview.com)