arthritis, Birmingham hip, Cobalt chrome, cobalt levels, Cobalt poisoning, DePuy, Health, hip arthroplasty, Hip Replacement, hip replacement failure, Johnson & Johnson, medical, metal ions, metallosis, Orthopedic surgery, osteolysis, pain, Patient, Smith and Nephew, surgery, UNited States
Made a lot of progress on my blog / website today. I think it is helping me to come to terms with the anger I am feeling over the failure of my hip replacement. My problems are no where near as serious as some of the poor people I have been reading about.
It is high time the surgeon’s and the medical device companies, who use and make these devices, are called to account.
The pain and agony that goes with arthritic hips is bad enough, but to have more pain and agony from the operation that was meant to relieve the pain, is more than tragic. It affects us for the rest of our lives.
This is the second time in 4 years I have been poisoned and damaged by medical misadventure, on top of having lost everything during the global financial crisis.
Hard not to be a just a little bit upset in such circumstances!
But, what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger!
- How To Choose A Hip Replacement Surgeon (earlsview.com)
- Crucial Documents Could Determine DePuy Hip Replacement Lawsuit Results (earlsview.com)
- Dozens suing over DePuy hip replacement (earlsview.com)
- Veterans are Put through Another War – Hip Recall (earlsview.com)
- Mr. Michael Solomon, Sydney Australia Surgeon Gives Advice on Hip Replacement (earlsview.com)