This is more BULLSHIT from these manufacturers any excuse to get there ways, unfortunately people are losing their jobs and the DEVICE TAX becomes the SCAPEGOAT.
The net returns to the investors seems to be in line, so why chop jobs.
Let’s have a reality check
The medical device manufacturer doesn’t get their way so this is how they retaliate – by laying off folks.
What about the fact their devices have destroyed innocent lives forever and then some, where is the accountability, compensation.
WHERE is the improvement in Governing, Ensuring and Protecting we HUMAN BEINGS ? Nothing has improved so this will never happen again under the present Governing SYSTEMS in place that approve, control, investigate and impose when infractions are committed.
The legal bills these manufacturers are piling up and the compensations paid to victims will cause increases in devices more law offs etc. etc.
Although this is the cost of doing business, the increases in these expenses is due to the manufacturers doing bad business.
They must be held accountable if their devices fail and hurt folks without any exceptions. Otherwise BANK ROBBERIES will become legal or worse.
The laws are pretty straight forward: if you cause harm to an innocent person: you are held accountable and are punished accordingly.
So if a device manufacturer hurts you because their device isn’t performing as it was suppose to they should have to be held accountable.
Layoffs: Medical device companies cut 7,000 jobs in 2012
- What Happened to the FDA Request for More Hip Implant Studies? – Florida Mass Tort Attorneys, Lawyers | Searcy Mass Torts (earlsview.com)
- Metal on Metal Expert Hip Resurfacing – Tom Joyce on device regulation | BMJ (earlsview.com)
- Democrats Admit Obamacare Is a Job-Killer (powerlineblog.com)
- Companies plan massive layoffs as Obamacare becomes reality (blacklistednews.com)
- Top recent breakthroughs in the medical device industry (zintro.com)
- Obamacare Layoffs Begin in Earnest (healthcarebs.com)
- Medical device manufacturer selects W.Pa. for new plant (triblive.com)
- Plastics used in some medical devices break down in a previously unrecognized way (eurekalert.org)
- Medical giant Stryker cuts 1,170 jobs, cites ObamaCare (foxnews.com)
- Medical device maker ConforMIS expands HQ (bostonherald.com)