The right hip has been giving trouble since the surgery. I have had a fracture immediately after the surgery and was operated on again within two weeks of the implants. Wire was placed and surgery was done but the pain and the wire remains within.
I have a trilogy Acetabular System Longevity@Crosslinked Polyethylene Liner 20 degree elevated rim 32mm I.D. for use with 56mm O.D. Shell Bone Screw Tivanium Ti-bal-4v Alloy. Allumina Ceramic Head Aluminum Ceramic made in Germany Flemoral nStem Fiber Metal Taper with Calicoat Ceramic Coating All are Zimmer Products.
I have been to numerous hospitals to be placed on medications for pain but to no avail .
I just want to have this pain in the Groin area to stop and also the swelling to go down I am grateful for most of the part but why is there so much pain to endure?
That is all for now can you suggest something or someone. the doctor that did the sureries does not do hip any longer only shoulders.
- Choosing a Bearing Material for Hip Arthroplasty: Commentary on an article by Ingrid Milošev, PhD, et al.: (earlsview.com)
- Australia – Zimmer Durom Acetabular Component (used in hip replacements) Withdrawn from Market (earlsview.com)
- Hip resurfacing ‘not suitable’ for women – Health – Beverley Guardian (earlsview.com)
- NZ – Ropata “Strikes Out” with Stryker Mitch Metal on Metal Hip… (earlsview.com)
- HIP REPLACEMENT: New Approach, More Mobility. | WHOTV.com – Des Moines news & weather from WHO Television (earlsview.com)
- Stryker Rejuvenate Hip – Nothing but Agony (earlsview.com)
- Faulty medical implants investigation: Patients who were promised an easier life, but got more pain and worry – Telegraph (earlsview.com)
- Greater wear reduction seen with ceramic-on-poly vs metal-on-poly hips | Orthopedics Today (earlsview.com)
- Hip Pain and Sex: Staying Intimate (everydayhealth.com)
- HIP | Chronic intoxication with cobalt following revision total hip arthroplasty (earlsview.com)