Smith and Nephew
Motion to Consolidate
Smith and Nephew metal-on-metal hip implants are currently affecting thousands of patients suffering from severe side effects across the United States. These devices are failing at a rate much higher than expected, posing serious health problems.
Smith and Nephew continued to market these products in disregard to reports that showed metal-on-metal hip implants failing at a higher rate than metal on polyethylene hip implants and causing excessive cobalt and chromium ions being released into the body.
- Hanna’s Story – another Smith & Nephew BHR tale of disaster (earlsview.com)
- Hip Replacement Lawsuit Website Launched by Bernstein Liebhard LLP to Provide Updated Information on Hip Replacement Recalls, Growing Metal Hip Implant Litigation (prweb.com)
- Profits Drop 4% at Smith & Nephew (fool.com)
- Conflict of Interest of “industry experts” – Open letter from Dr Steve to Dr Frick… (earlsview.com)
- HUNGER STRIKE – Smith & Nephew BHR problems drive Paige to Ruin & Desperate Measures – HUNGER STRIKE (earlsview.com)
- Profits Drop 4% at Smith & Nephew (dailyfinance.com)
- Jury Awards DePuy ASR Victim $8.3 Million, Many More Likely to Come Says Anapol Schwartz Attorney (prweb.com)
- Hip Resurfacing Procedures: A Viable Alternative to Hip Replacements (orthopedics.answers.com)
- Introducing Hip Resurfacing: A Minimally-Invasive Alternative to Hip Replacements (prweb.com)
- Emerging Markets Heat Up for Device Makers (dailyfinance.com)