chromium, Cobalt, Cobalt chrome, Cobalt Ions, cobalt levels, Cobalt poisoning, DePuy, DePuy ASR™ Hip Resurfacing System, DePuy Hip Recall Litigation, Food & Drug Administration, Hip Replacement, hip replacement failure, Medicine, metal components, metal ions, Metal on metal hip, metal-on-metal hips, metallosis, Toxicology, UNited States
Metal Toxicologist Part 1: Background & Expertise of toxicology expert Dr. Michael McCabe
Metal Toxicology Expert Part 2: DePuy ASR Hip Replacement Recal
Metal Toxicology Expert Part 3: Effects of elevated cobalt & chromium levels
Metal Toxicology Expert Part 4: Testing blood for cobalt and chromium – “Trace Metal Analysis”
Metal Toxicology Expert Part 5: What studies have been conducted regarding cobalt exposure?
Metal Toxicology Expert Part 6: What are the effects of elevated blood cobalt levels?
Metal Toxicology Expert Part 7: Symptoms of Cobaltism
Metal Toxicology Expert Part 8: Effects of high levels of chromium
Metal Toxicology Expert Part 9: Effects of metal wear debris from metal hip implants
Metal Toxicologist Part 10: Cobalt blood levels after hip replacement revision surgery
Metal Toxicologist Part 11: Should all metal-on-metal hip implants be removed?
Metal Toxicology Expert Part 12: Do high cobalt and chromium blood levels cause cancer?
- Kershaw, Cutter & Ratinoff Launches New Website with Information on Cobaltism, Metallosis, Cobalt & Chromium Toxicity (prweb.com)
- Measuring cobalt and chromium ions (earlsview.com)
- Associate Professor Michael J. Neil – Doesn’t Recommend Resurfacing (earlsview.com)
- Sadwin Doesn’t buy the BHR Story … (earlsview.com)
- DePuy Pinnacle Implants May Cause Same Problems as Defective ASR Implants (earlsview.com)
- ‘Metal on metal’ hip implants leave some recipients in pain, at risk (earlsview.com)
- Cell biology surrounding metal on metal hips (earlsview.com)
- Mr McMinn, Inventor of the BHR Gives A Balanced Response to ABC 4Corners Program (earlsview.com)
- Bruce Greenfield may be the last New Zealander implanted with a faulty hip joint (earlsview.com)
Why isn’t Metal-transformation test is mentioned and explained here?
Hi Angie – not sure I understand this question – can you explain what the metal transformation test is?