Business, Cobalt poisoning, cobaltism, DePuy, Food & Drug Administration, hip, Hip Replacement, hip resurfacing, Hip Revisions, medical, metal, Metal on metal hip, Orthopedic surgery, Patient, Total Hip Replacement
Metal-on-Metal Articulation and Wear
This Wright Medical Technologies booklet written by Irina Timmerman and Harlan Amstutz, MD, is a well-balanced review of the facts. It brings together much of the information I have been dredging up from all over the place. A nice scientific treatment that inspires some confidence – not marketing and PR spin by scientific amatuers!
Download the complete publication – click here. It is well worth the read.
- Metal Ion Measurement as a Diagnostic Tool to Identify Problems with Metal-on-Metal Hip Resurfacing (earlsview.com)
- Wright Medical Group Shares Popped: What You Need to Know (fool.com)
- ‘Metal on metal’ hip implants leave some recipients in pain, at risk (earlsview.com)
- Options for Hip Replacements – different materials (earlsview.com)
- Sadwin Doesn’t buy the BHR Story … (earlsview.com)
- McMinn Centre Data Suggests How Bad DePuy ASR was v. Others on the Market (earlsview.com)