arthritis, Cobalt chrome, Cobalt poisoning, DePuy, Earl, Food & Drug Administration, hip, Hip Replacement, hip replacement failure, medical, metal-on-metal hips, osteolysis, Patient, Smith & Nephew, Smith and Nephew, Total Hip Replacement, UNited States
Yesterday was a busy day – revamped my entire site and described the events leading up to the total replacement of my right hip.
Today I will take you through the hip operation, the complications and the events subsequent.
I will then start to highlight how my experience with a Smith & Nephew Cobalt Chrome total hip replacement is remarkably similar to those who have had the worldwide problem with the DePuy hip replacements.
There is a huge amount of information available and my intention is to start to bring it all together in one easy location.
See you soon,
- Smith & Nephew’s Exclusive OXINIUM Material for Hip Replacement Implants Chosen for Premium Reimbursement in Japan (earlsview.com)
- Veterans are Put through Another War – Hip Recall (earlsview.com)
- Sadwin Doesn’t buy the BHR Story … (earlsview.com)
- Another Legal Victory for Victims With Recalled DePuy ASR Hip Replacement Implants (earlsview.com)
- History – Smith & Nephew Receives US FDA Approval For Ceramic-On-Ceramic Hip (earlsview.com)