arthritis, bernstein liebhard, California, California Superior Court, Cobalt chrome, DePuy, DePuy ASR Hip, DePuy ASR™ Hip Resurfacing System, depuy hip recall, DePuy Hip Recall Litigation, DePuy Lawsuit, DePuy Orthopaedics, FDA, Food & Drug Administration, Hip Replacement, Johnson, Los Angeles, Metal on metal hip, metallic debris, metallosis, Total Hip Replacement, UNited States
- guy in charge of testing safety of DePuy ASR was a automotive engineer.
- never tested in humans
- only ever tested at the “ideal angle”
- DePuy executive in charge of ASR got promoted to CEO – very evasive.
- DePuy ASR Hip Lawsuit Update: Bernstein Liebhard LLP Weighs in On Latest Development in DePuy ASR Recall Trial (prweb.com)
- J&J Failed to Weigh Hip Metal Debris Risk, Witness Says – Bloomberg (earlsview.com)
- J&J Had ‘Inappropriate’ Risk Controls for Hip, Jury Told – Bloomberg (earlsview.com)
- DePuy ASR Trial Update: J&J Engineer-Suggested Redesign Meant to Minimize Metallic Debris Never Implemented, Parker Waichman LLP Reports (prweb.com)
- DePuy ASR Hip Lawsuit News: Expert Testifies on Toxicity of Metal Debris, Notes Bernstein Liebhard LLP (prweb.com)
- J&J Failed Own Safety Test in Hip Design, Witness Says – Bloomberg (earlsview.com)
- Trial underway in hip implant lawsuit – latimes.com (earlsview.com)
- Maker Aware of 40% Failure in Hip Implant – NYTimes.com (earlsview.com)
- During Trial, New Details Emerge on DuPuy Hip – NYTimes.com (earlsview.com)
- Hip Implant’s Risks Inadequately Assessed, DePuy Report Found in 2010 – NYTimes.com (earlsview.com)