This report says it all.
If your product is so good – why do you have to pay MD’s to use your orthopaedic devices?
Conflicted – absolutely. Now you know why you surgeon (if on the list) doesn’t want to discuss problems you are having with your Smith & Nephew orthopedic device!
Bear in mind also, that these MD’s are more than likely to be taking money from other orthopedic device companies…
Here is the file — smith_nephew-payments-docs
- More Smith & Nephew BHR Problems (earlsview.com)
- Steve’s Smith & Nephew BHR nightmare (earlsview.com)
- Harold’s Story – Smith & Nephew BHR – Pain & Tumour – Revision… (earlsview.com)
- Michael’s BHR disaster – life in tatters – when will it stop! (earlsview.com)
- Karen’s Story – another S&N BHR disaster (earlsview.com)
- Stuart’s Advice – Warnings to all metal on metal implant recipients! Don’t miss this! (earlsview.com)
- UK hospital recalls all Smith & Nephew Birmingham Hip Resurfacing Patients… (earlsview.com)
- UK medical device maker Smith & Nephew paying $22.2M to settle US foreign bribery allegations – The Washington Post (earlsview.com)
- Howard Sadwin’s Suffering from Metal-on-Metal Hip Implant | Mesh Medical Device Newsdesk (earlsview.com)
- John’s Story – More Smith & Nephew BHR Misery @ 39 years old (earlsview.com)