More Smith & Nephew BHR – MoM Problems Emerging each day
Comment received overnight:
I too have a Smith and Nephew hip resurfacing, my pain level on a scale of 10 is about a 9. It was done in February of 2008, I am scheduled for hip revision surgery this February first 2012.
I just had to have my right hip aspirated as build up with fluids.
My original surgeon wants nothing to do with me, so I am being referred to a revision specialist.
My cobalt level is around 60, and my chromium level is around 50.
I think we should get a hold of our congressmen or representatives bring is the issue to their attention.
I have a lawyer out a new york that is been collecting my paperwork. There company is called Parker/Watchman/Also LLP. Their phone number is 516-466-6500. Call them they took down all my information and send me a packet, we have to stand together and do something about this, we can’t let Smith & Nephew get away with this.
Please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bryan’s Story – 28 Years Old, Two Hip Replacements – One dud Smith & Nephew BHR (earlsview.com)
- Howard View – on a few things (earlsview.com)
- BHR Metallosis – Trust your Body – it is more sensitive than X-Rays! (earlsview.com)
- Vicky – double BHR Success Story (earlsview.com)
- Howard Sadwin’s Story – a lesson in perserverance… (earlsview.com)
- Jackie – a typical story repeats again & again – Patient Fear and Distress (earlsview.com)
- Paul’s story – AGONY! (earlsview.com)
- Simon Moyes teams up with Smith & Nephew to launch pioneering new website (simonmoyes.co.uk)
- Smith & Nephew sees shares fall on leaked details – Yahoo! UK & Ireland Finance (earlsview.com)
- Glaxo’s Andrew Witty gets New Year knighthood (telegraph.co.uk)