My wife, Tracey (pictured), has made me aware (REPEATEDLY!) of a new type of Vitamin C which uses liposome technology – meaning the Vitamin C is absorbed and metabolised better.
There has been a lot of discussion over the years on the benefits of large doses of Vitamin C – clearly we understand its importance as part of the diet to avoid problems like scurvy!
However, Vitamin C, or ascorbic acid, besides being a potent anti-oxident seems to have other beneficial effects in treating a range of ailments through to potentially cancer – one of our family’s friends has been battling luekemia for about 8 years and since taking this new formulation of Vitamin C seems to have had a complete remission for which her, family and friends are all sincerely grateful.
Being trained as a Biochemist, I am always the skeptic when it comes to vitamin supplementation (except for Berroca after too much alcohol!) but even I have to admit that there seems to be a building weight of evidence in favour of Vitamin C, in larger doses, having some truly remarkable effects!
Impact on Arthritis
What interested me was the claimed impact on arthritis – I am all in favour of less invasive cures for arthritis – says he who is about to have revision surgery on his right hip!
Amazing (Miraculous) Impacts on Health – Video’s
Distributors near you:
USA – Parent Company
– has all international distributors listed.
- How To Eat More Foods With Vitamin C (finaloutlaw.com)
- Common Contents of Vitamin Supplements (e-prescribe.biz)
- What ailments would you get if your lack of vitamin a (wiki.answers.com)
- What does vitamin a deficiency course (wiki.answers.com)
- McMinn Centre (UK) Talks About Arthritis (earlsview.com)
- Children and mental disorders (biosil.wordpress.com)
- TEOTWAWKI Vitamin and Mineral Recommendations, By Dr. Bob (survivalblog.com)
- 6 Foods To Ease PMS (huffingtonpost.com)
- Linus Pauling (What would be the world without Vitamin C?) (euzicasa.wordpress.com)
- Antioxidants: Can they save you or kill you quicker? (macleans.ca)