Hip Failed after 6 Years
Source: click here
What is going on with Biomet Hips?
Found this on the source site linked below:
How do we sue for a Biomet hip replacement failure?
My wife required revision surgery to replace a Biomet metal on metal hip replacement that failed after 6 years with the same issues as the DePuy metal on metal hip. She has suffered permanent damage. Can you give me advice on pursuing a lawsuit against Biomet for the issues with this defective device?
Disclaimer: The response above does not form an attorney-client relationship. This answer may or may not apply to you and should not be relied upon as legal advice. LawQA does not make any representation as to the expertise or qualifications of this attorney. This attorney may or may not be admitted to state bar of your state.
- Biomet Reorganization Causes Job Cuts In Europe, Locally (earlsview.com)
- Biomet Receives FDA Clearance for Active Articulation(TM) E1(R) Dual Mobility Hip System (earlsview.com)
- Veterans are Put through Another War – Hip Recall (earlsview.com)
- Another Legal Victory for Victims With Recalled DePuy ASR Hip Replacement Implants (earlsview.com)
- Crucial Documents Could Determine DePuy Hip Replacement Lawsuit Results (earlsview.com)