Ceramic on metal hip, Dislocation, Health, Hip recall, Hip Replacement, Hip Revisions, Hip wearing, joint replacement, knee replacement, Knee Replacement Recall, Metal on metal hip, Orthopedic surgery, Patient, surgery, Total Hip Replacement, UNited States
AUSTRALIAN ORTHOPAEDIC ASSOCIATION NATIONAL JOINT REPLACEMENT REGISTRY
Annual Report Supplementary – click here to download
- Interesting to see the various rates for failure and why.
- Worth Browsing – but probably quite academic for most!
For those who click read more I have extracted some of the more interesting Graphs and Tables.
- Obese Are Three Times as Likely to Need a Hip or Knee Replacement (earlsview.com)
- What To Consider Before Joint Replacement Surgery (earlsview.com)
- Australia – Amanda Keller had a hip replacement operation (earlsview.com)
- Bruce Greenfield may be the last New Zealander implanted with a faulty hip joint (earlsview.com)
- How Long Do Hip Replacements Last? (earlsview.com)